1 : Search rooms and offers
- When I book for two or more nights, can I book different offers for each night?
- Yes. You could make reservations for different offers for each night when there is no limit on the number of nights for your chosen offer or accommodation facility. First, choose a room type or offer for the first night and save it to the Saved List. Then, click “Choose a room type/Choose an offer” to select a room type/offer for the second night. Thus, separate offer type reservation could be made at once.
Even though I changed the arrival dates or the number of guests, no search results are displayed.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is no available offer or vacant room that satisfies your search criteria, or the dates you have specified are not within the date range available for reservation. Please decrease the number of filters or try a different filter.
- Can I be wait-listed for canceled rooms?
- No. At the moment, we do not place customers on wait-lists.
- How can I register a co-sleeping child who does not require extra bedding?
- Please register co-sleeping children as “Baby (0-3 yrs. old).“
- How many co-sleeping children are allowed?
- Rules regarding co-sleeping children differ among facilities. For detailed information, please refer to the official site of each facility.
- How can I make a reservation by choosing a offer instead of a room type?
- When search results are displayed for the first time, the default is to select a room type. However, if you click "Select a offer" at the top of the page, you can choose from a list of offers.
2 : Make a reservation
- I have not received an email after completing my reservation. Was my reservation made?
- If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation, one of the following situations may be occurring:
1. You have registered with a different email address We apologize for the inconvenience, but upon confirming your registered email address please contact our Reservation Center via telephone within business hours.
2. It may be blocked by your email setting. Depending on the setting of your email software, you may not receive some emails. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please check your email account setting.
3. Reservation registration process may not have been properly completed. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact our Reservation Center via telephone within business hours. Only English is available.
- How can I register second credit card information to my Hoshino Resorts Customer Account?
- Although only one credit card information could be stored to your account, you may update your credit card information on “Your Reservation Information” page during the reservation. You have the choice of using your existing credit card, or typing a new one. When you type new credit card information and check “Register this credit card information”, your account will be automatically updated. Also, you may make a single payment with another credit card from the registered one.
- What kind of credit cards do you accept?
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB, and Diners. Debit cards are not accepted. Only lump-sum payments are allowed.
- If I paid with a credit card when making a reservation, when will the actual transaction take place?
- The transaction generally takes place one to three months after the date of your reservation. Regarding the actual date of credit card payments, please directly contact your credit card company.
- When will I get my refund if I canceled my reservation after making payments with a credit card?
- Generally, you will receive your refund one to three months after the date of cancellation. Please contact your credit card company directly for the exact date.
If any cancellation fees are incurred, the cancellation fees will be deducted from the refund. If we are unable to process your refund due to an expired credit card, the amount will be refunded via bank transfer. Any transfer fees in such case shall be borne by the customer.
Reservations for overseas facilities must be paid in the local currency. Please bear in mind that there may be fluctuations in the exchange rate.
If there is a cancellation fee payable, it will be deducted from the initial refund amount. Also, the difference caused by making changes to or canceling a part of your reservation (e.g. reducing the number of rooms) will be settled at the time of check-out. In case of canceling a reservation with an overseas facility, there may be a small difference between the initial payment and refund amount due to changes in the exchange rate. Please kindly understand that you will be responsible for this difference.
- Can I cancel the payment that I have already made at the time of reservation and use another credit card?
- You may not change credit card information after the reservation is completed. Please make a new reservation with another credit card and cancel the previous reservation that is no longer necessary. In case of canceling a reservation, please bear in mind that cancellation fees may occur.
- What is online credit card payment?
- Online credit card payment is a system in which accommodation fees are paid with the credit card registered at the time of reservation.→Online credit card payment is an online payment settled at the time of reservation by credit card. Payment by credit card is processed thorough the third-party credit card processor, GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. for "Hoshino Resorts Reservation.“ All information of your credit card payments is stored and managed only by GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. For offers that require a pre-payment, "Card Payment" icon is displayed in the offer overview column.
3 : Confirm, change and cancel a reservation
- How can I make changes to my reservation details?
- For a offer reservation that requires a credit card pre-payment, you may not change reservation details. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please make a new reservation and delete the previous reservation that is no longer necessary.
- How can I review my reservation details?
- You may confirm your reservation details via the URL included in the email sent to you when your reservation process was complete. Also you may confirm on the Hoshino Resorts Customer Account page. Please have ready the reservation code and password included in the confirmation email, or your log-in information to Hoshino Resorts Customer Account.
- Can I review my reservations made via telephone on the website?
- No. Sorry, you cannot review it on this website. Reservation details made via telephone or email cannot be checked on "Hoshino Resorts Reservation” site. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please contact via telephone or email.
- Is it possible to request only for extra bedding?
- Requests for extra bedding may not be granted depending on the number of guests or room type. Please contact each facility in advance for more details.
- When are cancellation fees incurred?
- Cancellation fees may be incurred at different times depending on your reservation plan. For some plans, cancellations will incur a 100%cancellation fee. Please be sure to check the plan’s cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Regardless of the cancellation fee policies stipulated in the accommodation plan, no cancellation fees shall be incurred in the following situations:
・the accommodations or neighboring public transportations are suspended until 11:00 A.M. on the day of check-in due to natural disaster, earthquake, riots, or war; or, it is physically impossible to reach the accommodations due National Traffic and Road Closure.
- I can't log into reservation confirmation page.
- Please check carefully 【Reservation Reference Number】 and 【Password】 on your confirmation email. If you forgot your password, please contact our reservation center via telephone within business hours. We apologize for the inconvenience. Only English service is available.
4 : About Hoshino Resorts Customer Account
- How do I register for a Hoshino Resorts Customer Account?
- To register for a Hoshino Resorts Customer Account, click “Manage Your Booking” at the top right of the screen and proceed by clicking “Account Registration” on the displayed page. Also, you could register for the customer account on the page of "Your Reservation Information" during making a reservation.
- What are the benefits of registering for a Hoshino Resorts Customer Account?
- If you register for a Hoshino Resorts Customer Account, you will no longer have to enter guest information from your next reservation, and also receive useful information including features of facilities and overview of accommodation offers. You may use your account at all accommodation facilities of the Hoshino Resorts Group. I already have accounts with individual accommodation facilities.
- Can I still use them?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you already have separate accounts for each facility, please register again for a Hoshino Resorts Customer Account. You may use a single account at all facilities of the Hoshino Resorts Group on “Hoshino Resorts Reservation” site. If you log in with your previous account information, a screen to create a new account will be displayed. Follow the directions on the screen to create a new account. How can I make changes to my Hoshino Resorts Customer Account information?
You may change your Hoshino Resorts Customer Account information from "Confirm or change account information/delete account" after logging in.
- How can I cancel my Hoshino Resorts Customer Account?
- You may cancel your membership by deleting your Hoshino Resorts Customer Account. Please delete your account from the "Account Services" page after logging in.
- How can I reactivate my deleted Hoshino Resorts Customer Account?
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but deleted accounts cannot be reactivated. Please register again. I cannot log into my Hoshino Resorts Customer Account. Please make sure if your registered email address and password are correctly typed. If you forgot your password, please enter your email address thorough the “Sing In” page on the top right of the screen. Click “Forgot Password?” to reset your password.
5 : Others